Mission Accomplished

A picture is worth a thousand words, so I will give you a few pictures of the BIG race day! I did it! I officially have completed a sprint triathlon and accomplished my two goals: I did it under two hours AND beat my little sister (even if it was only by 9 minutes).


Getting pumped before the race.
On our way to the swim start!

Finishing the 1/2 mile swim in 17 minutes and 45 seconds.

Finishing the 12.4 mile bike ride in 40 minutes and 23 seconds.

Finishing the 3.1 mile run in 35 minutes and 7 seconds.
I made it!! WHOO-HOO!!

After Kerrie finished.

VICTORY!!!!

The Tirathletes: Kerrie, Katie, Alexia

Max was so supportive. He brought me a full lunch and my favorite cold beer for after the race!

And we all lived (that's right, I didn't drowned) happily ever after.....


My Total Time: One hour and 41 minutes

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Congrtulations! Spent time from age 8 to 22 in a gym, as you know, I"m fit! Keep it up. Further congratulations on your blog logo!
Lv Gigi