Pickle Dreams

Today while napping with Karlie I had a very bizarre, pregnancy dream. It was about a pickle. I was running down a freeway with the jogging stroller to get this pickle. I finally get to the pickle shop to find pickles of all sizes and flavors. Spicy pickles, crunchy pickles, dill pickles, sweet pickles, and every other type of pickle. I find my pickle and take it to the counter only to realize I don't have a quarter to pay for it. My mouth is watering for this salty, crunchy pickle. I start looking on the floor, in the stroller, and look to the guy behind me with begging eyes. Nope, he won't budge, he wants his pickle. Then I woke up. Can you guess what I did? Yep! I went straight to the refrigerator and had myself a pickle or two.....Picture from here.

4 comments:

Grammy said...

I guess that old wives tale about pregnancy and pickles is very true. I always liked pickles so I don't think I ate more when I was pregnant with you..I just kept eating them all the time. I would wrap them in plastic wrap and take them to work and would end up with a wet paper bag and my sandwich soaked in pickle juice.

Lola said...

Hi, great blog!

I was wondering if you'd like to be interviewed about your dreams for a story I'm writing.

The story is for American Baby Magazine on the strange dreams we have when pregnant. I'm a freelance writer, I've written for dozens of magazines including Redbook, Pregnancy and Allure. You can see some of my published stuff on my website- www.lolaaugustine.com.

I'd only need a few minutes of your time on the phone, or I could email you a few questions if you'd prefer.

Thanks

Lola Brown

lolaaugustine@shaw.ca

Lacey Morgan said...

So, you have me wanting a pickle now...Frank's going to love you for this- there are none in the fridge!!

Lacey Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.