My Friend the Mammoth

I don't know if anyone else's kids have the sock and shoe disorder like mine do, but they have this propensity to promptly remove their socks and shoes at all times unless walking. As a mom, it makes me cold just looking at their tiny little feet running on hardwood floors in the middle of the winter when its a balmy 30 degrees outside. No matter how many times I put socks or slippers on their feet, I turn around a moment later to find them barefoot again. I am sure this disorder comes from my husbands genes.

Well, I have a new friend. Crocs has come out with a winter line called the Mammoth. Oh how I love crocs. The mammoths are perfect prescription for my kids' foot disorder. They are warm and cozy and are the socks and shoes in one. Now I only have to chase down 2 items per kid and they slip on in a snap. I know one shalt not covet thy neighbor's things but is it ok to covet your kids'? I can't wait to get my feet in a pair of these. Hopefully Crocs' stock isn't a sign of their future because we have grown to love these ugly ducklings.

4 comments:

Abbie said...

OH those crocs are a total dream come true when it comes to my daughters feet. Especially during the summer-you can rinse them right off! How neat that they come with fuzzys on the inside now!
And, yes, Olivia has the no shoe/no socks disorder too. Strange children we have.

Steph said...

I am getting a little weirded out at all we have in common, Katie. We also have wood floors and Ciara HATES to wear shoes/socks. She has loved Crocs since she was 2. She got the VERY SAME PINK MAMMOTHS for Christmas from Gramma (thanks to a little bird who told her C wanted them!). They are adorable! And I too want some!!! She'll run right up and put those on whenver I tell her she has to get socks and/or slippers..."Mom, can I just wear my Crocs?"

Jessica said...

Furry crocs are awesome....SO are regular crocs! What could be better??

MondaythroughSunday said...

I want a pair..and we have wood floors and my children just cannot seem to remember that we have moved from warm Florida to cold here! I will have to check these out..so warm and cute looking as well!