Tagged for a Blogging Meme

Adorable and funny Abbie tagged me for this one. So here I go.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN BLOGGIN?

I started this blog in May of 2007.

WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO START A BLOG AND WHO ARE YOUR MENTORS?

My sister-in-law Heather inspired me to start one. I thought it would be a great way to keep in touch with family and friends spread across the nation. I don’t really have a mentor just a few blog buddies. I wish I were funnier or had unique and crafty things to post, but it is mostly a blog about our family.

ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE MONEY ON-LINE OR JUST DOING IT FOR FUN?


I started Google AdSense a few months ago just to see what all the hype was about. Max and I joked that it could be my hair fund. Well, at the rate I am earning, I might be able to go to the salon for my 40th birthday! I blog for fun, as an outlet for a mom stuck in the house with little ones, and to share our lives with family and friends.

WHAT THREE (3) THINGS DO YOU LOVE ABOUT BEING ONLINE?

1. I love that it is on my terms. When I have time to “chat” or post I do. If I am having a really busy day then it can wait. I guess the lack of commitment.

2. I like being creative and blogging allows for some of that.

3. I like all the interesting people I have met and learning from other moms.

WHAT THREE THINGS DO YOU STRUGGLE WITH ON-LINE?


1. It is addicting. I find myself drawn to the computer throughout the day to just pop in and see if there is anything going on.

2. Shopping. On-line shopping has opened a whole new world to me. I used to love to shop until I had kids. Now loading up 3 kids and dragging them around the mall or a store is the furthest thing from an enjoyable time. But oh for on-line shopping. I am a major on-line “window” shopper. I am forever trying to find this or that at the rock bottom price with free shipping!

3. Finding the time to be a good blog and message board buddy.


TAG 3 PEOPLE

Devin - because I admire someone that has 6 kids and can make it look easy.

Steph- because you are a fellow Colorado girl. I am sure with a full-time job, going to school full-time and raising two kids, you should have no problem getting this done!

Cris - because you are the funniest writer out there and I can’t wait to laugh at your response.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Hooray! Good job on the meme!

I just realized, you just hit the 'under 100 days' until baby gets here mark!! wahhoooo! Can you believe it?? It must be going so fast.

Jessica said...

Great meme!!!! I totally here you about the whole window shopping and online shopping! I can barely do it with one kid, let alone three (Soon to be four!)

Hope all is well and that everyone is feeling better!