30 Weeks Belly Picture

Well, it sure doesn't look small to me. I had my fetal growth ultrasound today and am a bit blue. He has gone from 50th% -> 37th%-> 21st% today. So he is still above that all important 10th% mark, but I had hoped he would be big enough that it wouldn't even be a worry. I will go back in three weeks to check on him again. Everything else looked great. He is breech, but there is still time for that to change.

I am feeling great and can't believe we have just 10 SHORT weeks until we will be holding our little guy. YIKES a newborn is about to invade. I have a lot to do in the next two months.

10 comments:

Abbie said...

You look so great Katie!! Holy cow, I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left until you get to hold him! Isn't that just so bizarre to think about?!

Steph said...

Katie, you look great! The countdown is on (I'm sure yours has been on for some time now!). Those 10 weeks will flyyyy by!!!

Abbie said...

Oh my gosh, and I just realized I have those SAME PJ pants! hahahah Good to know they'll still fit me in a few months ;)

MondaythroughSunday said...

You look amazing! Your girls must be so excited!!

Lacey Morgan said...

YOUR TINY!! How fair is that?? I was HUGE at 30 weeks. You were definitely made to have babies...you look fantastic!

Jessica said...

You look totally awesome mama!

MKHKK said...

Thanks ladies. I feel like a house. I am petrified that he will be here in only 10 weeks! I am so not ready but so very excited to meet him and see what he looks like!

Abbie- These PJs will last you till the end! LOL.

Lisa said...

Katie, I tried to post earlier, I am new to this Blog stuff. Anyway, I awoke early this morning thinking about you. Was trying to navigate my way through your web site to find baby names. Are you willing to share with all the world what you and Max have on the burner as far as those names go? We are so excited for our new addition to the family. We can hardly wait!

MKHKK said...

Lisa- If I had a name to share, I would. We have such a hard time agreeing. We have yet to name one before they arrived. We like to see them and meet them and then figure out a name. Max still likes Axel but I am not crazy about it. Hailey really wants a name that starts with and H. I think the only letters we have ruled out are K and C. Just to much "K" sound going on.

Lisa said...

Axel, your having a Rock Star?!! Is that like Max without the MMMMM?