Back to Being Ornery


Thankfully the bug was quick and so far selective, but it did cross species. Only Karlie and the dog Daisy landed in puke city. Today Karlie is good as new and back to herself.

Here is a sample of my 3 year old going on 13.

Karlie: "Mom, Sydney had gum when she gave me a hug today."

Me: "Different families have different rules."

We don't let them chew gum until they are older. We had one too many near choking episodes and I am sure they have 20 pieces still sitting in their stomachs.

Karlie: "But, we are best friends and we do everything together!"

Me: Turn away and roll my eyes. "Well, not this."

She is going to be a fun teenager, I can see that now.

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. You were the wall for the rest of us!

4 comments:

Devin said...

Little girls just practicing to be mommas! She is so precious.

Abbie said...

She is TOO hilarious! I'm so glad you guys are on the mend!

MondaythroughSunday said...

Yeah! I am so happy to hear that you are all doing better.

Lacey Morgan said...

She is so cute. I love the picture. Glad she's feeling better!