The Spreader of Love

Just in time for Valentine's Day I got my first blog award from Jessica at Never a Dull Moment. She is a nurse too with a great big heart. Thank you Jessica! And by the way, I am on the 4th kid, not 100th! LOL.

I want to pass this award onto my mom who has the biggest heart in the world. I think Wikipedia needs to put her picture in their definition of love. She is just getting her own blog going over at Daughters to Mothers.

The second person is who deserves this award is Abbie at Just As I Am. She has the best sense of humor and a heart the size of Texas. She is such a great blog buddie and I look forward to her funny posts and comments.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

This award makes your blog look hot... I guess that makes you the hot mama of almost 4 (not 100) kids!!!

Abbie said...

awww...ok, I DO realize that it's just the preggo hormones, but it made me all teary to see that I got this fun award! Thank you so much!
p.s. I'm looking up the book you suggested and also looking into a birth counselor. It's going to be ok-it just HAS to, because this baby is coming out one way or another!! :)
Love you Katie friend! :)

Grammy said...

Ah, Katie-love, you are so sweet. Thank you for the award. It is easy to love such wonderful souls like you and your family. P.S. I took my blog offline for awhile. Way too busy to keep up. Love you lots!

Barbara Doduk said...

I love your baby watch. Very wonderful blog. You deserve the love.

B @ The Love Blog
iamlove.blogspot.com