So It Begins...

My sister got her wedding dress this week, so that meant it was time for my dress to kicked out of mom and Snork's closet. My mom brought the dress over yesterday and the excitement and glee from the girls was amazing. They begged and begged for me to get it out to show them. Hailey was disappointed that I couldn't try it on for her. After unveiling the dress and showing them how it bustled, and putting the veil on each of them the wedding planning began. Karlie instantly went in bride mode and walked down the isle to her daddy over and over. He would lift the veil and give her a kiss on the cheek as Kaitlin and I hummed the bridal chorus. Hailey's eyes were a glimmer as she crooned, "I can't wait to get married." I followed with, "well, you have to be 21" and Max hollered, "31!"
I told Max we had better start saving now!

3 comments:

Devin said...

Awwwww...how sweet. I'm with Max, 31 is the perfect age for all our girls to get married!

Lacey Morgan said...

Love it! Your girls are just precious! Your girls are so in love with you. I love that they were so interested in your wedding dress- too cute. And I am also with Max and Devin- 31 sounds great!! That gives us a little more time to save money for the weddings also!! ;-)

:..Rebekah..: said...

I have four children, and three of them are girls. I've said the same thing to my husband about saving now for their weddings! :)