Friendship Award

Friend: A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
The Free Dictionary.


Melanie over on Monday through Sunday gave me this award! She has a lovely blog with beautiful pictures and thought provoking posts. Her conviction for God is inspiring. I hope you will visit her.

I would like to pass the award on to Abbie and Lacey. I have become blog buddies with Abbie and get a kick out of her sense of humor. Lacey and I have been friends for years and she is just getting her blog going. They are both friends in every sense of the definition.

3 comments:

Lacey Morgan said...

Awww...I feel honored...thanks Katie! Now I need to figure out what to do with it on my blog to pass it on. ;-)

Abbie said...

Ohhh how cool! Thanks so much katie girl!

Monday through Sunday said...

Thank you so much for your kind words!