Notice Anything?

NO OXYGEN!!!

Yesterday Hank had another weight and oxygen check-up. He gained 7 ounces in a week and his oxygenation was 96% on room air so the doctor said we could get that monkey off our back! Who-hoo! I was thrilled to be able to put him in my Maya wrap and snuggle with him as we walked throughout the house and in the backyard. I felt so free and like a ton of bircks (or at least a 12 pound oxygen tank) had been lifted off my shoulders. It was more than being physically lighter, we finally have a normal and healthy baby. It only took 32 days.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you. I check your blog every day to see how little Hank is doing. What a blessing to have him healthy and happy, and without that "monkey on his back". You both look happy and beautiful:) Talk to you soon,love ya

Stephanie-AKA Hummingbird Crew

Abbie said...

He looks SO SO SO SO cute!! :) That makes me so happy for you guys!! And for him! :)

Lacey Morgan said...

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!! I am so thrilled Hank is off the O2. And you look great momma!! How are you so skinny already???? Extreemly jealous over here with my big 3 MONTH old!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a great feeling it must be to snuggle him without the burden of the oxygen! So happy for you! Yeah, where'd that tummy go?

Court

Monday through Sunday said...

Yippy! Yay! I am so happy! What a doll! He is so tiny! All my babies were 8lbs and up..!!

Anonymous said...

At last! How were you managing?

Much love to you

Gma and Pops

Devin said...

Yay Hank!! What an absolute cutie!!