10 Year Anniversary

10 wonderful years of marriage and 1 Pair of Soulmates
9 Cars and 1 Really Big One
8 Moves in 1 State
7 Years of dating and 1 Wedding
6 People and 1 Family
5 Bachelor degrees and 1 Medical School Degree
4 Years of college, 4 years of medical school, 4 years of residency with 1 Goal
3 Girls and 1 Boy
2 Hearts and 1 Love
1 Man



It's Your Love Max that makes my life complete.

Max is patient; Max is kind
and envies no one.
Max is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
never selfish, not quick to take offense.
There is nothing Max cannot face;
there is no limit to his faith,
his hope, and endurance.
In a word, there are three things
that last forever: faith, hope, and his love;
but the greatest of them all is love.

Adapted from 1 Corinthians 13:4

Thank you for being you and for the family you have given me and for always making me smile. I love you.

7 comments:

Lacey said...

What a great love story. Happy anniversary!

Monday through Sunday said...

*sigh* You have a wonderful life!

M&M said...

How unbelieveable that its been 17 years since you started dating! Congratualtions on a beautiful family! Love, Mel

Anonymous said...

Cheers to 10 years! I love your slideshow (and the mullet, Max!) and seeing the pictures of your family GROW!
Love you both,
Court

Devin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Love, love LOVE the video.

Cris said...

I have to say that you are my new favorite couple in the world! It used to be Jennifer Anniston and Brad Pitt... but then they broke up and I couldn't stand Brad and Angelina so I thought Jennifer and Vince Vaughn could be the top runners... but then they broke up and now she is with John Mayer and I like him about as much as I like Angelina Soooooo-it looks like you two have won the prize!

Happy Anniversary!

Steph said...

That video/slide show is so cool, Katie! Our 10 year anniversary is coming up in October. I would love to put one of these together, but I know better than to say I will.
What a great story! Hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary. And many moooore! :)