3 Months Old

My how time flies. I can't believe Hank is already 3 months old. He weighs 12 pounds, nearly double his birth weight. He has the sweetest smile with faint little dimples. He coos and is regarding his hand. He has started to try and grab his toy that hangs from his car seat handle.
He still nurses ALL the time but gives me a 4-5 hour stretch each night. He smiles at his sisters when ever they come near him and he prefers ladies to hold him. He has decided our bed is a much better place to be than the bassinet. I will pay for this later, but it gives me a little more sleep now. He looks pretty happy with Max.

4 comments:

Abbie said...

Oh what a precious little man! He has got the sweetest smile ever! :)

Monday through Sunday said...

Ah so sweet! I love your new template!

Steph said...

Katie, he is so sweet! I can't believe it's already been 3 months.

Both the boys look pretty happy if you ask me! :)

Lacey said...

He is a little cutie patootie. A little heartbreaker!! And take it from me- you will pay for it. Hadley is 5 months and still in our bed except she sleeps worse than a newborn and is up all night....I've been trying the crib but it just isn't working. Ahhhh!! But I wouldn't trade it for the sleep I was getting earlier and all the cuddles through the night. I love having them in bed with me.