A Dream Come True

I have really come to understand the expression of living vicariously through your children. Growing up I always had a love for animals, horses and dogs in particular. I tried very hard to become a veterinarian. I always wanted to learn how to ride a horse and compete in shows. In high school mom and Snork got me a few lessons one summer and I was thrilled each time I got up on that horse. I would still like to learn one day.
Hailey has had a love for horses AND unicorns since she was 3 years old. I have been waiting for her fascination with them to wain but it has only grown more intense. She has dreamed of horse lessons for two years. For this years birthday that dream became a reality. We found a great lady near by for Hailey to take lessons from. Thanks to her grandparents' birthday presents she will get to take them the whole summer. Watching her ride Rocky the pony makes my heart swells up with joy as if I were the one riding.

2 comments:

Monday through Sunday said...

Always loved horses!! Looks like a whole lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

I can see her eyes lighting up! What a sweetheart...

Court