Christmas in July?

I walked into Kaitlin's room and found this interesting arrangement. Hailey is the only one that could have reached the fan, so I called her into the room to inquire about it. She replied, "its a real life crayon ornament with real crayons." I see that, but what exactly is it? Hailey said, "it is a Christmas ornament that I made for Kaitlin. She can hang it on the tree at Christmas." Of course, how could I be so silly. She then informed me "that you know crayons can go on a Christmas tree!"

So does this mean I have to keep it here until Christmas?

3 comments:

Abbie said...

THAT is freaking hilarious!! hahahah
Oh my goodness, the bizarre things our kids come up with....

Lacey said...

Thats too cute. How are those crayons hanging in there?? She's a riot.

Monday through Sunday said...

Very creative..:)