4 Months Old

How has 1/3 of a year already gone by since Hank was born? He is such a love. He had is 4 month check up yesterday and is thriving. He weighs 14 pounds and 8 oz! Our pediatrician was thrilled that he had gone from the 10th percentile for height and weight at 2 months to the 50th percentile for both now. Hank's heart murmur that he has had since birth also resolved. He can bare weight on his legs and stay steady standing for a few minutes. He is purposely putting his hand to his mouth and trying to grab his teether. He can roll over from his front to his back and loves to talk to his sisters. Hank is a very happy baby, especially if he is being held by mommy. I could gush on and on about him. He really is the apple of my eye (well, one of them).Bath time is one of his favorite things to do.

He has two little dimples that make my heart melt every time he smiles.
His other favorite thing to do is eat. Notice the rubber band wrists and cellulite thighs? Live it up kid because it is only cute once in your life! :)

5 comments:

Monday through Sunday said...

Precious..he is a little miracle..beautiful!

Courtney said...

I love those legs and arms! He's growing so fast, still your little mini-me. ;)

Splaneyo said...

He is such a cutie - I can't believe how big he is. Yeah!

Your cake was fantastic - Laney might just have to have one of those for her birthday in pink of course!

Devin said...

I can't believe it! How time flies:-( I just want to chew a little on those thighs!

Steph said...

Your little Miracle Man is adorable! Just love his chubby legs!!!