First Day of School~ 2nd Grade

Today is a day that I look forward to after a great (sometimes long) summer of enjoying (trying to entertain 4 different age groups) Hailey being home (bored), but it is always a little sad sending her off. This year we are no longer suppose to walk her down to her classroom. She is growing up so fast and is such a sweet little girl. Before I know it her horse craze will be replaced by boys.Hailey wanted this skirt only for the apple key chain.
Aunt Anna is visiting us and she wrapped up a special little treat for her to find in her lunch today.

4 comments:

Monday through Sunday said...

Sweet...they grow up so fast!

Devin said...

I LOVE those red shoes. She's beautiful!

Courtney said...

What a cutie! She's so tall and her hair is long! I love her outfit. I just got Cate some red patent shoes that look just like those. :)

Steph said...

What a sweet girl!