No Time To Post


Sorry Snork. Sorry Grama Helen. Sorry to the other 3 people who read my blog, but I just don't have time to post. Something is sucking the life out of me-literally (this boy nurses nonstop). Something has become spoiled rotten. Something wants to be held ALL the time. Something is so cute and sweet I just can't help myself. Something is getting heavy. Something is taking up all my time with tickles and gaga and goo-goos. Something is depositing little bits of love into the heart bank for when he is a teenager and he will be withdrawing heavily. Something is undeniably cute!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you giving up on your posts? Please say it isn't so!! I look forward to seeing how you and the family are doing. Love to you ALL

Steph- Hummingbird Crew

Courtney said...

He's so dang cute. Still looking like you, Katie! Especially those eyes and that smile. ;) They do grow up fast!

Anonymous said...

you may think you have alot of guys in your life now, just wait until my little grand-daughters hit thier early teens.  you will have white hair just like you girls gave me. ha ha   love dad

Monday through Sunday said...

he he...yep..they are time consuming..so worth it!

Lacey said...

cutie patootie!

Jeanette said...

Definitely something to savor!