Pirate's Booty

Recently our friends introduced us to Robert's American Gourmet Pirate's Booty. This stuff is really tasty and not terrible for you. It is an all-natural snack with a small amount of saturated fat. It has the same texture as cheese puffs but it doesn't turn your fingers bright orange and it is healthier. Anyway, we have become big fans, or booty heads, and the kids are always asking for Pirate's Booty. Kaitlin says, "booty, booty" and today it apparently dawned on Karlie for the first time that booty was in the title. We were eating lunch and she gets this wild look in her eyes and a devilish grin grows as she asks, "Mom can I have some more Pirate's Booty, you know like booty?" and she starts shaking her rump. I tried really hard to explain the definition of booty without laughing mine own off. Gotta love kids!

In case you just have to try some Booty, Costco sells it.

4 comments:

Abbie said...

Oh sweet Lord. This is Johns FAVORITE snack on the entire planet earth, and I seriously thought he was the only one ever to hear of them. I have yet to try them myself, but I just may have to now!!

Monday through Sunday said...

lol ~ I will check it out. Always looking for healthy snacks!

Courtney said...

i've had it and it IS yummy! Cate says, "booby"! I try not to eat the whole bag myself!

MandM said...

They also have a caramel flavor if you're in the mood for something sweet...FYI Mel