Five Months Old

Hank has grown so fast. Could he already be almost 1/2 a year old? With each passing day I am falling harder and harder for my little guy and we are trying to soak up every last minute of babyhood.
This month he found his feet. He loves to roll back and forth while grabbing one or both of his feet. He even occassionally tries to suck on his toes. He also found his voice this month. He is quite the jabber jaws and tried very hard to disrupt the wedding on Saturday. Thankfully Aunt Kathleen was kind enough to take him to the back so he could holler to his heart content.
We have made baby steps on sleeping. He now takes his naps in his crib but still spends the majority of the night in bed with me. I keep trying to convince Max that the couch would be a great place for him for a few months so Hank and I could have the whole bed! :) We are also now exploring the wonderful world of food. This guy is an eater if you couldn't tell from his thighs. We have only tried cereal and bananas but so far he is a fan of food.
Every month when the 18th rolls around I feel an enormous sense of gratitude that I am holding Hank. We don't take it lightly that we came so close to losing our little man and have yet to forget what a miracle and blessing he is.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I love that last picture. He just gets cuter each month!
I too love the 18th! I forgot he and Cate are day of the month buds! ;)

melanie said...

Looking Good Baby Hank!! Looking Good!!!

Steph said...

He is so stinkin' cute! He looks like such a happy little guy.