Award

Devin gave me this award over a month ago and I kept meaning to thank her but got caught up in the day to day. It wasn't until Steph gave me an award yesterday that I remember what a bum I am. Thank you Devin for the award. You are an inspiration and make mothering 6 children look easy. I mean really, who irons for 6 children and a husband?!?! When I grow up I want to be like you;) Thank you!

While we were in California for Max's Grandmother's 90th Birthday celebration, I was taken aback by all the family that checked in on the blog. I figured for the most part these were senseless ramblings that noone paid attention to except for a handful of blog buddies and close family. I have to send a cyber hug to Uncle John who checks in daily. I am glad to share this crazy life and tickled pink that someone besides me finds it at all interesting.

The rules. Good thing there wasn't a time limit or mine would have expired.
1. The winner can put the logo on her/his blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated

I would like to pass this award onto:
1. My sister Chrysti. Her blog is a joint effort with her friend Karrie and has themes from the book they are writing called BOOBCAMP. Their blog is always good for a laugh or two.
2. Courtney who has been my best friend since nursing school and now lives all the way up in Montana. Sorry, you have to be part of her fan club to view her blog!
3. To Lacey who has been a cyber friend for over 3 years. She is an amazing mom that always has it together and I can count on her to commiserate with me about the journey of motherhood.
4. Jessica has also been a long time cyber buddy. She just had her 4th little boy. She and her husband make the cutest boys alive and I hope to get lots of tips from her.
5. My sister in law, Heather who was the inspiration for my blog. We have traced along the same path with kiddos and have a pair for each age. I only wish they didn't live all the way in Michigan.
6. Melanie over at Monday through Sunday. She always provides thought provoking posts and has taught me more than one trick about blogging.
7. My cousin Melody who is also a nurse with a new little man in her life.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Thank you Katie! now let me just figure out how to get the image on my blog. LOL!

Devin said...

Yay!! What a great group of recipients!

Monday through Sunday said...

Thank you so much!!! :)

Lacey said...

Your full of it- Me have it together?? That's a lie and you know it!! :0) I could only wish!! Thanks for the award!!

MandM said...

Thanks for the nomination! I always enjoy reading your posts! Love, Mel

Karrie and Chrysti said...

THANK YOU SKATE!!!! Love you!