Halloween Party 2008

We had our 2nd annual Family Halloween Party last weekend. Even Snork dressed up! It was fun to eat yummy treats, all be together, and watch the costumes slowly come apart. I think I lasted maybe an hour in my heels. Wigs were flying off faster than the cookies off the plates. Max and I dressed up as Todd and Sarah Palin. By the end of the night I was back in sweats and coverd in Hank spit-up. Somethings never change. :) The girls were Dorothy, Hannah Montana and Tinkerbell. I bet you can guess who was who. Hank was Charlie Brown. The kids bobbed for apples and did a pinata. We celebrated my mom and sister's birthday so I just had to make them a cake. Halloween is such a fun time of year for baking up sweets. This was an easy cake as far as fondant goes. The kids are all looking forward to Trick or Treating on Friday. I am too, it is suppose to be in the mid 70s! Usually it is bitter cold and the first snow of the season. What a treat to not be bundled up in coats and mittens and begging the kids to be done.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

WOW, your family really does go all out with the costumes! I loved the pictures, especially you with beer in hand and baby on boob. ;) Your cake is amazing. I'm just trying to get cookies baked for Halloween. You put me to shame, Mama!

Lacey said...

I love that you guys do that. I thought Bam Bam was an abuser at first...the picture went by before I read it. Glad he was bam-bam. Too cute. Love the costumes, and beautiful cake as always!!

Monday through Sunday said...

Fun!!!

Devin said...

That cake looks AMAZING!!