Kerrie and Clayton's Wedding

I have been meaning to do a post about my little sister's wedding but had to wait until I could steal pictures from my photographer sister Chrysti. A picture is worth a thousand words and I couldn't begin to write enough about this truly wonderful day. Kerrie worked very hard on creating a beautiful atmosphere for her special day. She made all the bouquets, the center pieces, the guests name cards and place cards. I think she could give Martha a few lessons!

Clayton and Kerrie are a beautiful couple from the inside out. This was a special day for me too. My kid sister is all grown up now. Big Stuff. My wish for them is that they love each other as much in 50 years as they do on this day.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Beautiful. Stunning! Kerrie is a Barbie bride for sure! Katie, your dress is exactly like you wore for my wedding! You looked beautiful! I just love the flower girls dresses too. I hope they get to wear them again!

Devin said...

What a BEAUTIFUL couple! You all look so pretty.

Monday through Sunday said...

Beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

both of you look so beautiful and so happy. my grandchildern look so unbeliveble great. i wish i could have been there.