Responsibility

Every Thursday Hailey comes home with her weeks worth of work. As I was going through all her test and assignments I came to this page. Apparently the assignment was to write and draw ways in which you are responsible.
The title is RESPONSIBILITY.
The first picture reads, "I am holding my Brother" with her sitting on the couch holding Hank.
The second caption reads, "I am washing the dishes."
The third picture reads, "I am making my bed."
The fourth picture reads, "I am feeding my dog."
The fifth picture is a picture of a toilet with Max walking away that reads, "My dad did not flush the tolit."
And her final picture shows her with her tongue sticking out and saying, "I flushed it trow (through)."

Our house is pretty tiny and all the bedrooms are near the spare bath. Max gets up between 4 and 5 am everyday and in attempt to not wake the kids he has taken to not flushing our toilet that lets out a nice loud hum after you flush it. I can only imagine the funny things the teacher got to read with this assingment but I bet this is close to the top.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee...that is really cute. Love - Mel

Courtney said...

Brennan and I are laughing so hard! Kids are so dang honest sometimes. I had that rule of no flushing too when Cate was in our room. The lengths we go to for a sleeping baby!;)

MandM said...

Something only a kid would say...Love it!! Love, Mel

Lacey said...

That is hilarious. We don't flush toilets either until everyone is up. Sooo funny. So cute...

Karrie and Chrysti said...

Oh My Goodness!!! That is so stinkin' funny!!!!

Splaneyo said...

Looking forward to showing this one to Sam =)

Monday through Sunday said...

That is awesome..lol!!