I Married The Wrong Man

Oh, don't worry.  I am still completely head over heels for Max.  In fact I marvel that I love him for fiercely today than I did 10 years ago.  But with all that being said, I realized that I married the wrong man.  Ya see I am one of those baby women.  I love babies!  Hank is at my most favorite age, 6-9 months.  They are so fat and cute.  They are sleeping well, even if its not through the night, it is enough sleep to make you feel like an alive human again.  They can't crawl yet.  They can't say no yet.  They just sit and smile, giggle and adore you.  They love nothing more than to be snuggled in your arms.  Its like baby heroin for me!

This is always about the time that I start planning on how to get my next fix.  I start thinking about how soon I can convince Max to let me get pregnant.  That won't be happening this time.  That is where the wrong husband comes into the picture.  I should have married a Mormon or Roman Catholic or some guy who was off his rocker enough to let me keep having babies until my uterus fell out.  Really, I would.  I would keep popin out babies until I physically couldn't, enter Tubal Ligation.  If it were in my hands, those babies wouldn't be tied and I would be planning baby #5.  I know you have to move on at some point, but couldn't it be when Hailey was old enough to start having kids of her own?  Then I could just transfer my fix from my own line to hers.  I can't imagine going TWENTY years without a baby!  This is agony!  I am sure I will go through withdrawals.  I am just going to have to find something else to get my high from.  But what could possibly match this?Hopefully all of you know me well enough to catch the joking nature of this post. If you happen to be Mormon or Roman Catholic or one of those guys that is off your rocker could you have your wife call me. I have some questions for her.

5 comments:

Lacey said...

you are a riot and he is adorable!! And in case you haven't realized it...we're a lot alike. :)

Courtney said...

You certainly have the great genes to keep reproducing! Hank is so cute. All along I've kept saying, oh this is my favorite age/stage! But I really LOVED 12 months or so.
ok, 6 mo too, ok, 2 mo too when they start smiling...on and on!

Abbie said...

HAHHAHAHA Oh Katie, you freaking crack me up. You make adorably chubby babies.

melanie said...

I love it!!! I am the same way!! :)

Blog a Blurb said...

Hank is such a sweet boy. The little charmer. . . . .no wonder.