This Will Make 8!!

The Lord has blessed our family with another pregnancy! We are praying for an uneventful pregnancy and a healthy baby in September. Oh, no. It is not Max and Kate plus 8. This will be my mom and Snork's 8th grandchild.

Kerrie and Clayton are expecting a baby that is due September 19th, 2009. This is exactly to the day, five years after R.J.'s due date! I have not been handling this no more baby thing very well, so I am excited that now I can just get my baby fix via their precious little bundle.
Congratulations! We are thrilled for both of you. I just have one request... I only have one niece and six nephews, so can you make it a girl? Oh, and one more request... Can the baby stay with me during the day? You can have her back at night. Love you.

4 comments:

MandM said...

Congratulations Kerrie! You two are a very handsome couple and will make a beautiful baby!

Lacey said...

YEAH!! I am so glad her appointment went well. I know you are super stoked to be an Auntie again!! We can be on our Aunt high together. :)

Courtney said...

Congrats! How exciting and I hope it's a healthy girl!

Splaneyo said...

Congratulations to all! You know I am partial to the 19th myself.

Man it is a lucky thing I am still nursing AJ because I think this pregnancy thing is catching - this makes the 8th person I know. No kidding 8. Yeah for babies!