Snow Day!

Oh how I remember the joy when my mom would tell me that school was canceled for a snow day. It seems like we had a lot more snow days when I was a kid. I guess I am getting old and it was snowing and I had to walk up hill both ways to school or something like that. The girls are living up their snow day and played outside building snow men, snow caves, and making snow angles.When we woke up there was a light dusting on the grass and the pavement was just wet. I thought the schools had gotten pretty relaxed on their snow day requirements. What are we? A bunch of Californians or what? Well, here is how much snow we got by 10:30 a.m. The weather man is saying it will continue to snow until Friday morning with a total accumulation of between 18-20 inches. Hopefully Max won't have to spend the night a work!While poor dad is off working, we are having a fun day of hot coco, pancakes for lunch, board games, watching movies and hopefully a fire tonight. I must admit I am hoping school will be canceled tomorrow too. Maybe Max can get snowed in with us tomorrow!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh how I wish it snowed in Texas. I am so envious that your kids will have "snow day" memories!

Courtney said...

I swear it snowed more in "our day" too! Glad we aren't the only place getting snow. Stay warm!

Anonymous said...

YOU GUYS HAVE THE CRAZIEST WEATHER! WHAT FUN!!!!