Happy 1st Birthday Hank!

On this day, I am overflowing with many emotions. I am so grateful for your life. I can't praise God enough for the many miracles He did so you could be our son. He has blessed us more than once during your short little life. I am filled with joy when I look back at your first year. I am filled with sadness that this day marks the end of my baby era. I am excited at the thoughts of you growing into a little boy. I am delighted with the love and joy you bring to our family. You complete us. We love you Mr. Hank!
Press Play to enjoy music with the slide show.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy 1st Birthday little man! What a special day it is for you and your Mommy! He's a doll. Full of sweetness and smiles. Can't wait to see him again!

melanie said...

wow..a whole year! Awesome! Happy Birthday Hank!!! :)

Lacey said...

Happy First Birthday My Hank!! I can not believe the year has flown by. I feel like I was just calling your house to chat with your mil getting updates on him. I know it is a bittersweet day. Enjoy it! He is such blessing, so adorable, and I love his sweet smile!!

melanie said...

Hey..did you get all the snow I am hearing about from my family in Colorado Springs?!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday manly man.