Happy 11th Anniversary Max

When I look back at the last 11 years I feel so blessed. If ever there were a "soul mate", you define it. You complete me, inspire me, and balance me. I feel so thankful to have met you so young and even more so that I love you more passionately today than this day 11 years ago. You are an amazing man and continue to impress me with your work ethic, ambition, dedication, kindness, faithfulness, selflessness, and love for your children. Our girls will have a tough time finding a man to hold up to you and Hank has very large shoes to fill as he grows into a man. Max, thank you for loving me the way you do. I hope you see the smile through this post. I am excited to start this new chapter in our new house! I love you so very much.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys have a great weekend!!

Courtney said...

Happy Anniversary to one of the most solid couples I know! I hope you are celebrating at your new house tonight!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.