Today's Treasure ~ Krusteaz Mini Pancakes

I always love a good find, so I thought I would start sharing things that make MKHKKH run smoother, help us keep a little cash in our wallet, make us smile, or delight us in any other way.

The first Today's Treasure is Krusteaz Mini Pancakes. They are in the freezer section of your grocery store near the other frozen breakfast foods and cost $2.50 at King Soopers. They are individually frozen so you can heat as little as one or as many as your herd, I mean kids, will eat. They are delicious! I even eat them. They can be dipped in syrup or jam since they are just right for little hands. In just 1 minute the kids can have a nutritious breakfast without the mess or fuss. I hate to admit it, but they taste better than homemade. They are also fortified with vitamins while grandma's recipe is not. I hope you will enjoy them as much as we do!

No comments: