Conversations With Karlie


"I love dancing on the table!"

"My teacher is going to be Princess Layer for Halloween."

"Oh, that is so nice they put a sand box and sticks for you to play with at the mall." (Looking at the ashtray with cigarette butts in it by the entrance to the mall)

"If Mike and Cathy have another baby they will be just like us." Me, “They aren’t going to have any more kids.” Karlie, “Oh did the pray to God about it?” “Yes,” I replied. “So he said no?” (I guess that is what a Vasectomy is.)

“Karlie, those berries might be rotten”. She replied, “Yep, they have fur on them.”

“Daddy, why do you have splinters on your face?” (Rubbing his beard)

With a twinkle in her eye, “I bet Daddy tackled you after you got married.” Max has a habit of tackling us, especially during football season. The weekend she said this to me, he had tackled me and then kissed me. I think this is her version of the birds and the bees.

To her two boy cousins ages 4 and 6 as she claps her hands says, “So, who wants to see my underwear first?” We are looking into all girl boarding schools immediately.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I am getting a glimpse into Cate's future! Those quotes are SO funny! I especially like the last one ;)

melanie said...

lOl..great post! What a personality..love it!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad she was not a twin.

Gram