She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy...

Okay, not really but I am going to make a cowboy out of Max eventually! He has had the boots since high school, he tolerates my country music, he got the hat for his 30th B-day (which he has worn twice), he has the farmer's tan, and now he has the tractor. What more does a man need? I really think the seller throwing in the riding lawn mower sealed the deal for Max.



He got to try his new ride out last weekend and the kids all took a turn riding with Daddy.



Hank is such a boy. The minute he heard the roar of the engine, he started clammering to go outside. I took him out and he was reaching for Max as he drove by. Once Hank got on Max's lap he started laughing and clapping. I guess I will be able to make a cowboy out of one of my boys.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

That is too funny! Love it!

Blog a Blurb said...

You had me chuckling!

Anonymous said...

please oh please put pictures of the house up:) How exciting to move into a new and BIG house. You have to email me your new address. Love and hugs to everyone.

Steph from Cali