Today's Treasure ~ Gymboree Back to School Sale

Gymboree is having one of their best sales of the year. Everything from their new line is $20, $15, or $10. Outerwear and shoes are only $20! Then you use the 20% off your entire purchase coupon found in this months issue of Good Housekeeping and everything becomes 16, 12, and 8 bucks. Right now you also earn gymbucks for the future. For every $50 you spend, you earn 25 dollars at Gymboree in Oct. As if it can't get any better, they also offer free shipping if you spend $100!

During nap time I get to sit and click and add things to my bag. Mix and match outfits and see how much I am spending. I can add everything and then put back as I like without 4 little monkeys running through the store, begging me to leave, needing to go pee or wanting a snack! Uninterrupted shopping that gets delivered to my door! It is really the best part of my day! If you are a Gymboree-aholic like me, you can sign up for the gymboree Visa and get and additional 5% off every purchase. So get shopping! Sale ends Sunday.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

yeah, just what i need, more temptation from Gymboree! :)