Krash Karlie Takes a Snuggle

Last night was Karlie's turn to have a special snuggle time with Mommy and Daddy. But snuggling with Karlie is like snuggling on crack. This girl is a live wire and she goes and goes until she has nothing left and then crashes.
While attempting to snuggle she was wiggling and giggling and talking and talking. Max fell asleep a few times and she kept nudging him saying, "Daddy you are not suppose to be sleeping, we are snuggling!"
So she told us all about her day and many other topics that I don't fully remember. Toward the end of our snuggle session she got the giggles. You know the kind you get in church when you really have to be quiet but for some reason everything is funny. Karlie has this infectious spirit and you just can't help but join in. So by the end of it, we all had the giggles and were laughing so much I thought we were going to wake up Hank. I finally tucked her back in her bed and I think she was out before I shut the door.
So different and yet such wonderful ways of snuggling.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

I love her spunk and spirit. :) And love the giggles. :) She's so cute!

Blog a Blurb said...

Such a cool time you are creating with each of the kids! Hurrah for you!!

Blog a Blurb said...

Such a cool time you are creating with each of the kids! Hurrah for you!!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It's all about how to choose a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]