Seriously?

This is the middle of May in Colorado. Seriously? This morning we woke to snow covered trees and grass. It has been unusually cold this year. I am so eager for some warm days. One of the best gifts we had was a 70 degree day on Mother's Day. We took full advantage of the weather.
My Mom and sisters and their families all came over for a little celebration. The girls all sat around and chatted.
The boys played a little Bocce Ball. Karlie loves this game and played with them too.
Max got a little Mother's Day present. Can't pass up a good deal on craigslist. The guys helped him move it and set it up so we could have grilled steak tacos.
I got to get my baby fix.
I was spoiled rotten this year. The kids woke me up with breakfast in bed. I then leisurely ate breakfast and drank my coffee while reading the paper. There were sweet handmade cards and a little box too. Ladies all know good things come in little boxes! I have wanted a new mother's ring since Hank was born (since I only had the girls on my old one) and this year my sweet husband got it. It is gorgeous and I am so happy to have all my babies on there.

We then went to church and had a great day of playing in the sun. Looking outside today, it seems it must have been a wonderful dream.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Sounds like a great day! You deserve it Mama!

Lacey said...

LOVE the KITCHEN and I know you are loving that ring!! He is so good. He got you EXACTLY what you wanted. Smart guy. GLad you were spoiled rotten. You deserve it. You are a GREAT Mama!!