Bon Voyage!

Tomorrow Max and I leave to Paris! It will be exactly 19 years to the day that we started dating the summer before our freshman year of high school (August 10th, 1991). Before we got married, August 10th was our "anniversary."


Max and I took French together our first semester that fall. I often wish I had taken Spanish instead, however, after a month or so of French class he gave me this note card in class. I have kept in my wallet ever since. It says: I have fallen in love with you. I love you Katie. Love Max. In hindsight, I can see it was the right language to take... The language of love.

Max has the kindest boss who felt Max needed to experience Paris for the first time with me. He figured out a job I could do so that I could accompany them on the business trip. His boss has scheduled plenty of time for sight seeing while we are there so it won't be all work and no play! I am filled with excitement and nervousness. I know my babies are in the best hands, but I know my hands will be missing them. Please keep all of us in your prayers. Au Revoir!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

You two are so cute! I love the notecard and how you've kept it with you. Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Delighted, delighted, delighted - enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. Lv Gram

Anonymous said...

Кстати, не зря blogonews считается местом для сбора всего самого увлекательного. [URL=http://blogonews.net]Интересный сайт[/URL] - несомненно верное название сайта.

Lacey said...

Oh you guys are a fairytale. I love that note!! Hope you guys have a BLAST on your well deserved vacation!! Enjoy!!