Karlie's Dr. Seuss


Our fridge is covered with all of the "art" the kids do at school. I admit it that when they are at school after the art has had its day on the fridge that the garbage can gets hungry and secretly eats it (similar to me hiding in the closet with my potato chips). When the kids arrive home, they always have more art to display so they rarely miss the old art. Every once in a while a true gem comes a long. This one stopped me in my tracks. Now this is a keeper - maybe even in a frame. Karlie's Dr. Seuss at age 6.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

WOW! That is frame worthy! I got these art frames from Pottery Barn Kids and I love them! You just slide the art in and we change them frequently. In fact, it's the only "art" I've put up in the house so far. Sigh.
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/art-frames/?pkey=dframes

Lacey said...

WOOOOWWWY!!! I would say you have a budding little artist on your hands!! Super cute!! I didn't know pottery barn had the art frames, but I got some at target and they are in the kids gameroom. :)

Anonymous said...

I would love to have some of that old art sent to me, Grandpa C.

Anonymous said...

I made it my iphone desktop!!

Anonymous said...

Yikes, what a gene pool - a budding Seuss. Ananymous Gigi