Ciao!


 “Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things – air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky – all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it.” – Cesare Pavese



Today Max and I leave for Italy!  He was invited to give a pathology workshop and I get to tag along!  I really can't believe we are about to get on the plane to Rome!  Oh the sights we will see!  I am terribly excited but leaving the kids was heart wrenching.  I already miss them but know they are going to have a wonderful time with Nana and Pops.  Ciao for now!




1 comment:

Courtney said...

Have SO much fun! Your littles will be having a blast too-so enjoy yourselves! Yay!