Sea World

 On Monday I took the kids to Sea World.  Pops and Nana were nice enough to join me for the ride.  We have never done the amusement park deal and I thought we could get our feet wet at Sea World.  They have a handful of rides that we could all ride except one that Hank wasn't quite big enough for.

I went to Sea World when I was around Hailey's age and still remember being awed by all the animals.
 Everyone loved being able to pet the Bat Rays.  Hank liked that they were BAT rays.  It was like they were dogs.  They willing came to the side and would raise their heads out of the water for you to pet them.
The underwater views were spectacular.
We all agreed the most impressive display is of course the killer whale performances.
 Shamu and friends did not disappoint.  It was amazing to see these incredible animals leaping in the air.  
Although to me it was sad too.  It just doesn't seem right for them to be in such a small place.  They are such majestic creatures.
 The kids wanted to sit in the soak zone, so get soaked we did!
 It felt nice to get cooled off!
Splash!


 We were looking at the flamingos when one of the caretakers asked us if we wanted to go in and see them up close.
She took just our family behind the gate and let each of us pet one!
 They were so soft.


 He is as big as Hank!
 As we went through the park we rode the rides.  Hailey's favorite ride was the Manta Ray roller coaster.  Karlie loved the Shipwreck water ride that absolutely drenches us.  It was like we went swimming in our clothes.  Kaitlin's favorite ride was the gondola like Bayside Sky ride.

Hank loved the Journey to Atlantis and wanted to ride it over and over.  We were all able to ride together and it was a perfect combination of roller coaster and water ride.  I love this picture!!
Watching Shamu fly, kids giggle with glee, and grandparents act like kids was worth the admission price.


5 comments:

Courtney said...

I was thinking of taking the kids the sea world! Looks like you made the most of Max's work conference. ;) Love that last shot-priceless!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your site via Google even as looking for
a similar subject, your website got here up, it seems to be good.
I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative.

I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of other folks will likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Also visit my website ... http://www.talkguitar.com

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is important and all. Nevertheless
think about if you added some great pictures or video clips
to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with
images and videos, this website could certainly be one of the very best in
its field. Fantastic blog!

My website; pretty Costa Mesa acupunture pokes

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to
be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I
certainly get irked while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Check out my web site ... http://Dahphd.ie/

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon everyday.
It will always be useful to read through articles from other writers and practice a
little something from their websites.

Stop by my homepage: my nearset video marketing