Trick or Treat Advent Calendar

It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween!  This year I made a Trick or Treat Advent Calendar.  Each morning the kids will get a little treat to count down to Halloween.
It was so easy.  Hobby Lobby has felt squares that are 4 for a dollar.  Each square makes two bags.  I needed 8 of the little Halloween ribbons and used left over puffy paint for the numbers.  You can go crazy with all the cute little felt stickers to make each bag spooktacular.
I found a bat bowl to stick the treat bags in and set it out for the morning.  I figure I can send their treat with them to school for their lunch sweet.  If I had more time I would have printed off little notes that made them do a trick so some mornings they got a treat and others it was a trick.  There is always next year!

No comments: