Happy Birthday Max!

Happy Birthday Max!
Happy birthday to the man who makes me so very happy.  The man that makes his kids happy.  The man that makes his parents happy.  The man that makes my parents happy.  The man that makes his boss happy.  

Thank you for always working to make the lives of those around you better.  

"You are the love of my life,
You are my inspiration.
Just you and me.
Simple and free.
Baby your everything, I ever dreamed of.
Yea, Yea.
Give me your own special smile,
Promise you'll never leave me.
Just you and me.
Simple and free.
Life is so easy, when your beside me..."
~ Chicago

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
Exceptional work!

Visit my web site; best seo gigs