Happy 5th Birthday Hank!

Happy 5th Birthday Hank!

I so wanted to have a boy for Max.  I wanted him to have that special bond with a mini me like I had with the girls.  I never imagined how much joy a little boy could bring me.  You are my little man.  You bring such a different energy to the house.  You are always ready to run and go until you drop.  You are very loving and kind.  How you can be wired to be an instant sports fan is a mystery to me.  Anything with a ball you want to be a part of it!  You love T-ball, Batman and your family.  You have each of the girls wrapped around your finger (including this one).  You and Daddy are buddies and you love to work with tools and wrestle with him.  We love you Hank!  Happy birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through a few of the articles I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm definitely pleased I discovered it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!


My blog post Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

Anonymous said...

You could definitely see your skills in the work you write.

The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid
to say how they believe. All the time go after
your heart.

my homepage Cheap Nike Jerseys