How Hank Spent his 5th Birthday

Mr. Hank had a pretty good day.  For breakfast he had "Daddy Oatmeal" with cinnamon, sugar, butter and milk lakes.  (Mommy oatmeal is the microwavable kind = fast)  For lunch it was a bagel with cream cheese.  Dinner was shaped Kraft Mac-N-Cheese, chicken sandwiches, and artichokes.  He requested a blackberry pie instead of cake.
In the morning as we were getting dressed Kaitlin proposed we all wear our Batman shirts in honor of Hank's birthday.  So we were a little batty for our Batboy.
 No resemblance at all. :)
 Kaitlin gave him a Batman fedora so the girls got their fedoras and my high heels to be Batman's ladies. I am not sure how any future girlfriends are ever going to survive three sisters and mom that adore, pamper, and protect our little man!
I love you to the moon and back buddy!
I just can't express how thankful I am you made it through your rough start.  You are a blessing in our lives.  And I am not going to get emotional or anything about the fact that my BABY is five and I will have all school age kids.  No, not a single tear or empty pit in my stomach.  I just want to hit pause.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Hank! Such an adorable boy. Think he got his mama's big smile. :)