Happy 12th Birthday Hailey!

Happy Birthday HJ!
I just can't believe my eyes when I see how much you have grown in a year.  You are no longer my little girl but a beautiful young woman.  We brought you home from the hospital as a little 5 pound peanut and now you can share shoes and shirts with me!  Pretty soon I will be getting hand-me downs from you. :)
You are such a pleasure to have as a daughter.  You are kind, loving, mature, easy going and have a heart for God.  Almost as astonishing as your growth is your artistic abilities.  Everyday you improve on your drawings and never cease to amaze us with your artistic abilities.  Your passion for horses has made you the most advanced rider at your barn and your hard work paid off with completing 6th grade with straight A's.  Brains, beauty, and heart, you have it all.  We hope you have a very happy day! I Love you my sweet Jo.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Hailey! I remember your entrance into the world like it was yesterday. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you...