100th Day of School

The 100th Day of Kindergarten is always a reason to celebrate!  The kids have mastered counting to a 100 and working on their 100 sight words!
 Hank has grown so much this year!  Last week his teacher was given the teacher of the year award at his school!  She is so amazing and has nurtured Hank's learning.  I can't believe he is already starting to read.  He love school thanks to his excellent teacher.

He wanted to bring in 100 Jelly Beans.  We counted out colors of 10 each until he made it to 100.  I forgot to get a picture before he left and he came home with just 40 jelly beans.  I guess he was quite the sharer. :)
 I certainly had to get in on the celebration with a cake that 100 blueberries on it.
 The girls were all a little blue that they no longer get a day to celebrate the 100th day of school.  So I made a 100 day paper chain with love notes for each of my gang, Max too.  We read them over dinner.
Last but not least we dove into the cake and chocolate dipped strawberries.  This is such a sweet time in my life!  I love them to the moon and back!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

You are such an amazing Mommy! XOXO