One of Those Nights...

Friday was one of those nights.  You all know how much I love Tim McGraw.  He came to Phoenix and of course we had to go!  We have made friends with a great couple that just might have been to more Tim concerts than we have.  So we decide to get a group of us and roll in style this time!
 We got a limo!!!  I have only been in a limo on my wedding so this was quite the treat!  I guess I could get use to doing it every 20 years or so!
 It was such a fun and special night!
 Our friend Dave got us front stage spots!!!  Our tickets were in the 200s section but he said follow me and walked us up to the front!  EEEEKKKK!! (teenage fan girl scream!)
 That's the stage I am holding on to!!
 I got to touch his hand twice and boot once!!
 I was telling Max that I am not sure I want to go to another one of his concerts.  It just doesn't get any better than this!
It was really one of those nights that I will always remember.

No comments: