Our Little Star

Our little star isn't so little anymore.
 Hank's kindergarten class had their Star Performance, which is like their graduation.  They sang  Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and songs about growing up. :(  There may have been a few tears.
 They shouted out about moving up to first grade!
 Hank has grown SO much this year.  He is all boy but learned to be a good student and how to behave.  He sure loved going to school and his teacher.  In his binder we could see the progress from the beginning of the year to where he could barely write his name to writing sentences and sounding out words.
Just like that my last baby is done with kindergarten and I am now a mom of big kids.  Growing pains for sure, but Hank is a shooting star and will go far.  I just wish I could keep him all his brightness for myself.

No comments: