Sweet 16

Happy Anniversary Max!
 Today marks 16 sweet years we have been married.  Funny part is I still feel like I am 16 when I am with you.  Life with you is full of love, joy and happiness no matter what is going on around us.  We seem to make a party together, even on Wednesday night. :)
Thinking back through all we have done and all the changes that have led us to this day, it amazes me that one thing that has never changed over 23 years, our intense love.
You are still the one I would rather spend any hour of any day with. 
You are still the one that makes my heart skip a beat when you walk through the door.
You are still the one I day dream about when we are apart.
You are still the one that makes me smile.
You are still the one who owns my heart.
You are still the one that I dream big dreams with.
You are still the one that makes me a better person.
You are still the calm waters to my rapids.
You are still amazing with your talents and hard work, there is nothing you can't do.
You are still my best friend.
You are still my love.
You are still my better half.
You are still the one that makes my dreams come true.
You are still a better father than I could have hoped for.
You are still my forever after.
You are still the one.
I still do.

No comments: