17

Happy Anniversary Max!
Seventeen sounds so long, yet it feels like just yesterday we were walking down the isle.  I still feel like the excited bride every day you get home.  This day has even more significance as it is also now the anniversary of the day we moved into our house and began our life as Arizonans.  It is also the day you started working at Mayo.  A momentous day for us indeed!  We have an uncommon blessing in our love for each other and we would be blessed beyond measure if we are lucky enough to celebrate another 17 years of love and marriage.  You are undoubtedly the better half of our equation and I am always in wonder how you can love all of me so truly.  My addiction runs strong and steady as it has for the last 24 years.  It is you and will always be you.  I love you.

No comments: