Back To School Bash

Wow!  I realized that I haven't posted in over a month.  Back to school has been so busy this year.  Normally I go through a mild depression because the house is so quiet and I can't find enough to do to keep myself busy.  Things are different this year.  I can't seem to juggle all the balls I have in the air.  The kids asked me if I was done blogging.  I would like to keep going but it seems to be harder and harder to make time for it.  As a result I have quite a bit of catching up to do.
We made it back to Benihana's for our back to school bash.  The kids love this once a year special treat.  This year we went with our good friends.  Family friends where the parents and the kids all love to hang out is so much fun.  After dinner was over the boys begged us to hang out for "Happy Time" (happy hour) at their house.  While we were there boys will be boys and they started wrestling.  Ben knocked out Hanks front tooth that had been hanging on by a thread.  They were so thrilled with themselves and all the blood.  It was a very fun way to celebrate back to school.

No comments: