Cheers To 39

 In this last year of my 30s, I am really feeling the need to live it up!  Nothing like the words cancer to make you feel like you have a numbered amount of days.  I had skin cancer removed a few days before my birthday.  It is the kind that once they cut it out, 99% of the time it never comes back.  In fact if there is ever a cancer to get, this is the one.  Max has told me not to worry.  He said after my Mohs surgery that all I need to do now is protect myself from the sun.  I have never been a hat girl, but I am definitely now a hat woman.  I ended up with a nice partial face lift, but now I am scheming of getting skin cancer in the same spot on the other side to get a matching lift or petitioning my insurance to cover Botox on the right side of my forehead to even out my eyebrows.
 Next I found out I need to have a giant filling replaced.  That makes you feel old when there is no new cavity, you just have worn out the SILVER in your mouth.  Not older than dirt, older than metal. :)
 My birthday started off very special.  Siri bought this bird to the door as a gift.  She was so proud of herself.  Was this a sign??  LOL
Max made me breakfast and I got lots of hugs and kisses before school.
 It continued to get better and better when my girlfriends took me to lunch!  One of my best buddies and I think alike and showed up as twins.  At pick up Hank often mistakes her for me and will go up and hug her leg only to look up to see Tracy instead of his mom!  
I am blessed to have these beautiful ladies in my life.  When you live somewhere without any family, friends become like family.  You have to help each other out.  I know I could count on each one of them anytime.  They went in together and got me a purse filled with my favorite things.
I had a good laugh at the Patron and Fireball.  They know me well.  I am always up for a good time and I can get just about anyone to do a shot with me.  Maybe its the Tequila that is wearing out my fillings.
 After school was a blur of busy activities.  Hank had a baseball game and the two little ones had their school Open House!  Max was on call so we had dinner at the snack bar and decided we would celebrate the next night.  It is a treat to have nachos, a giant soft pretzel, and a hot dog while watching my guy play ball.
 Kaitlin and Hank had a wonderful musical performance, dancing, art projects, and many pieces from class they had been working hard on.  

I can't believe the year is almost over.
 On Friday after a lovely dinner Max made me, we opened presents.  Lululemon is a fancy and expensive work out line of clothes that is the standard mom wear in Scottsdale.  I have scoffed at buying any because it is so expensive.  Karlie convinced Max that I needed a pair, so I am no longer Lululemonless.  I will say they are much thicker and tighter yoga pants than my Old Navy ones.  They are so tight I feel like a stuffed sausage but my girlfriend said it gives me the butt of 20 year old, so I guess I am fan :) Truly a present if I can stop doing squats and push that saddle bag back up wear it belongs.

For my birthday I ended up with a face lift on the left side of my head, some new hardware in my mouth, a butt lift thanks to super expensive pants, getting to live the dream as a mom watching her kids soar, and was showered with love and kindness from my friends and family.  I am feeling like it is going to be a great year full of up lifting and good times with family and friends.  Cheers to 39!

4 comments:

ninest123 said...

nike free, michael kors, longchamp outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton, burberry, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany and co, christian louboutin outlet, longchamp pas cher, nike outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, nike air max, louboutin, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, ugg boots, uggs on sale, nike roshe run, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp, oakley sunglasses, louboutin pas cher, air max, louis vuitton, air jordan pas cher, louboutin shoes, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, ralph lauren pas cher, replica watches, polo ralph lauren outlet, prada outlet, prada handbags, louis vuitton outlet, nike free, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, sac longchamp, polo ralph lauren outlet, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, louboutin outlet, kate spade outlet

ninest123 said...

ray ban pas cher, michael kors outlet, timberland, lacoste pas cher, air force, kate spade handbags, north face, hollister, hermes, hogan, lululemon, mulberry, michael kors, nike air max, coach purses, coach outlet, tn pas cher, nike air max, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, vans pas cher, ray ban uk, michael kors outlet, abercrombie and fitch, michael kors, ralph lauren uk, nike roshe, sac guess, ugg boots, coach outlet, nike air max, burberry outlet online, true religion jeans, hollister pas cher, north face, michael kors outlet, replica handbags, oakley pas cher, burberry, michael kors, michael kors outlet, nike blazer, new balance pas cher, nike free run uk, michael kors, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, vanessa bruno

ninest123 said...

herve leger, longchamp, louboutin, soccer shoes, jimmy choo shoes, mac cosmetics, ghd, iphone cases, babyliss, insanity workout, hollister, north face outlet, north face outlet, soccer jerseys, hollister, ferragamo shoes, birkin bag, mcm handbags, mont blanc, bottega veneta, nike roshe, vans shoes, oakley, p90x workout, asics running shoes, chi flat iron, valentino shoes, nike trainers, gucci, baseball bats, new balance, reebok shoes, wedding dresses, nike air max, nike huarache, nike air max, abercrombie and fitch, celine handbags, instyler, timberland boots, nfl jerseys, hollister, converse outlet, vans, beats by dre, ray ban, lululemon, lancel, giuseppe zanotti, ralph lauren

ninest123 said...

moncler, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, moncler, moncler outlet, louis vuitton, moncler, swarovski crystal, swarovski, canada goose, ugg boots uk, canada goose, moncler, moncler, ugg pas cher, karen millen, doudoune canada goose, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose uk, moncler, juicy couture outlet, replica watches, sac louis vuitton pas cher, hollister, links of london, supra shoes, bottes ugg, toms shoes, coach outlet, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, marc jacobs, canada goose, canada goose outlet, canada goose outlet, moncler, pandora charms, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, canada goose, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, montre pas cher